Fan Expo 2010 Commissions

Friday, October 29, 2010

Dr. Doom. 2010. Watercolor on paper, 9 x 12".

October is almost over, but all I can seem to think about is how awesome my new Wolverine claws are. If you haven't seen, I've been going nuts taking pictures of myself and posting them on twitter. While they aren't as cool as the retractable ones I made in college, they certainly make up for it in the "posing a real danger to myself and those around me" category. I should probably lay off the sauce this weekend.

Pictured above is the always lovable Dr. Doom, one of my sketches from Toronto. I've plowed through about a quarter of the commissions I took on at the New York Comic Con, which I'll ship out today (thanks for your patience). Aside from that, I finished up 2 covers this week, both of which should be in next month's solicitations.

Have a happy and safe Halloween weekend... and I'll try not to stab myself with my own costume.

4 comments :

  1. Woah. Where did those claws come from? Did you make another pair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no, sir. Those were purchased. I no longer have as much time as I did in school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Word. I also bought something extremely nerdy for Halloween. Pictures will be posted soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would expect no less—looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.