Marvel's 75th Anniversary!

Monday, July 14, 2014

MARVEL 75TH ANNIVERSARY. 2014.
Gouache, watercolor, and acrylic on bristol board, 13 × 19″.

Still busy, busy! I'm heading back to NYC soon, then to Florida for the Tampa Bay Comic Con, August 1-3. This will be the only blog post this week, but I'll have part 2 of my "Breaking In" series next Monday. Pictured above is my recent cover for Marvel's 75th anniversary. You can read more about it here.




And if you haven't been following the goal-shattering Kickstarter project, Little Nemo: Dream Another Dream, there's still time to get on board. I'm going to hold off revealing my entire contribution, but it was a ton of fun to work on, and I can't wait to see it printed in the gargantuan book.


7 comments :

  1. excellent and very inspiring...as always

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pledged on the Little Nemo book. My goal is to get every artist to sign/remarque it....!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which means you have to come to NYCC!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. It's looking more and more likely that it will happen. I'll be happy to sign the book when I see you!

      Delete

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.