Sacramento 2015

Friday, June 19, 2015

THE WALKING DEAD #1 (Wizard World Sacramento Variant). 2015.
Ink(ed by Joe Rivera) on bristol board with digital color, 11 × 17″.

I'll be at Wizard World Sacramento this weekend, courtesy of Hero Initiative, booth #155. I'll be doing sketches all weekend, with all proceeds going to Hero. We'll also be selling limited edition copies of my Dad and my Walking Dead cover, a Sacramento exclusive (half of those proceeds will be going to Hero, the other half for my grubby paws). I'll try to save some copies to sell through my online store.

And if you're around on Sunday, I'll be part of a Spider-Man panel hosted by Danny Fingeroth in Room 314 from 1:00 - 1:45 PM. Hope you can make it to the show... this might just be my last of the year. Have a great weekend!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © The Self-Absorbing Man
Design out of the FlyBird's Box.